5 Panel Urine Dip Card
What Drugs are Targeted by the 5 Panel Drug Test Kits?
The following drugs are targeted in our 5 panel drug test kits. Please make your selection based on your drug testing needs.
- DOA-154 -Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamines, Phencyclidine
- DOA-254 - Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamines, Methamphetamines
- DOA-354 - Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamines, Oxycodone
- DOA-554 - Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamines, MDMA-Ectasy
- DOA-654 - Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamines, Benzodiazepines
- DOA-754 - Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamines, Benzodiazepines
Bulk Discounts (add to cart to get new price)
What is a 5 panel drug test?
As an easy and economical way to obtain results for multiple drugs, this 5 panel drug test card is one of the most popular on-site urine drug testing kits on the market. This five panel drug testing kit get results in less than five minutes with a shelf life of 12 - 24 months and is a FDA Approved/CLIA Waived drug test. Ease of use, fast results and excellent pricing is what defines a Medical Disposables 5 panel drug test kit.
5 Panel Drug Test Kit Procedure
To use the 5 panel drug test kit your will need a collection cup and follow this procedure:
- Collect urine from the donor in a disposable collection cup.
- If the collection cup has a temperature strip read it and make sure is between temperature range.
- Remove the bottom cap from the 5 panel drug test card in submerge the drug test strips in the urine.
- AVOID passing the arrow when submerging the 5 panel drug test card since this can flood the test and invalidate the drug test card.
- Once all the lines in the C (control) area appear you can read the bottom lines in T (test) area.
- To interpret results in the 5 panel drug test card follow the image below