ALCOHAWK STOPLIGHT BREATH ALCOHOL TESTER
The AlcoHAWK Stoplight offers stylish design and affordability!
The AlcoHAWK Stoplight offers stylish design and affordability and is the newest breathalyzer released in the AlcoHAWK product line. The AlcoHAWK Stoplight quickly checks for the presence of alcohol and features the Stoplight panel which displays different colors corresponding with Blood Alcohol Concentration (B.A.C.) levels. And unique stoplight related sound effects. Each AlcoHAWK Stoplight also provides clear LED reading panel on back of unit, with accurate reading on B.A.C. Considering safety has never been more fun! This Breathalyzer is perfect for parties, weddings, barbeques or wherever you are and is compact enough to fit in your pocket.
- Product Size: 1 unit
- Product Color: White
- Material Composition: Plastic
- Age Range: 21-80
- Product Weight: 6 oz.
- Product Dimensions: (LxWxH) 1x1.5x4.5
- Battery Type: (If does not require batteries, indicate N/A) AAA
- Number of Batteries: (If does not require batteries, indicate N/A) - 2
- Battery Included: (If does not require batteries, indicate N/A) – NO
- Pre-calibrated for accuracy
- Wide Test Range Measures Blood Alcohol Content from 0.00 - 0.40%BAC.
- 3-digit LCD display makes test results easy to view any time of day or night.
- One Button Operation for Fast and Easy Testing. Simply push the power button and begin testing in seconds.
- Confirms levels of BAC with lights and sounds.
- Place a fitted cover over the breath port each time you test another individual.
- Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 2 Seconds
- The unit will beep and the screen will display a countdown from 100 to 0 as the breathalyzer warms up for testing. Note: In the warm-up process, the red, green and yellow lights will flash slowly.
- When the countdown is complete, the three lights will blink at the same time for 2 seconds and an audible beep will occur. All three lights will flash quickly to signal the unit is ready to test.
- Take a DEEP breath and blow into the unit, SLOW and STEADY for 4-5 seconds until multiple beeps signal to stop blowing.
- The breathalyzer will analyze the test sample.
- Note: Analyzing time will depend on the breath alcohol concentration exhaled which may be up to several seconds.
- After analyzing the test sample, the breathalyzer will display the BAC result with an audible alarm.