BacTrack S35 Alcohol Breathalyzer Test
*BACtrack collects California Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California. If applicable, the California sales tax fee will not be shown in the total when you have completed checkout. This will be added to your order when processed.
The BACtrack S35 a compact, convenient breathalyzer that makes assessing BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) simple and affordable. Proprietary sensing technology and a specially tuned algorithm deliver accurate results unparalleled at this price point.
- Advanced MicroCheck® Sensor Technology - Proprietary Advanced MicroCheck® Sensor technology delivers reliable, accurate BAC results you can trust.
- Ultra-Portable Design - Fits perfectly in the palm of your hand and can easily be stored in a purse or pocket.
- Effective Breath Capture - The mouthpiece ensures only your breath goes into the breathalyzer, while ambient air, fumes, and other airborne gases are kept out.
- One Touch Operation - Simply power on your BACtrack S35 and begin testing in seconds.
- LCD Screen - BAC results are displayed on a bright blue, easy-to-read LCD display.
- Extra Mouthpieces - Includes three additional mouthpieces, making it easy and sanitary to test your friends and family.
- Warranty - All BACtrack breathalyzers are backed by a full one-year warranty.
Ultra-Portable Keychain Design
The tiny BACtrack S35 is perfect for BAC testing on the go, easily attaching to your keychain or fitting in a pocket or purse.
Proprietary Sensor Technology. Unparalleled Precision.
Every BACtrack breathalyzer is engineered around the two factors that most influence accuracy: sensor type and optimal breath capture.
MicroCheck® Sensor Technology
Our consumer breathalyzers employ Advanced MicroCheck® Sensor Technology. Using a semiconductor sensor as a base, these sensors go through a patented burn-in process, which delivers more accurate and reliable results when compared to standard semiconductor sensors.
Optimal Breath Capture
Breathalyzer accuracy begins with an effective breath capture mechanism. BACtrack breathalyzers are carefully designed to exclude ambient air, fumes, and other airborne gases that could contaminate results.To enhance accuracy, all BACtrack pro-grade models feature a miniature solenoid air pump to test only air from the deep lungs.
- Dimensions 2.50 x 2.25 x 0.66 inches
- Weight 1.7 oz (47 grams) with batteries
- Mouthpieces 3 included
- Battery 2 AAA batteries, not included
- Battery Life Approximately 150 tests
- Sensor Technology Advanced MicroCheck®
- Sensor Accuracy +/- 0.01 at 0.02% BAC (blood alcohol content)
- Warm-Up Time 15-25 seconds
Alcohol Breathalyzer Test Keychain