OraQuick Advance HIV-1/2 Rapid Antibody Test (HIV)
For Professional Use Only!
*CONTAINS A BOX OF 25!
ONLY Instant HIV SALIVA Test On Market!
Features and Benefits:
Provides results in 20 minutes, enabling patients to learn their status in a single visit and allows HIV positive patients to be connected to care immediately.
Approved for oral fluid, plasma, fingerstick or venipuncture whole blood specimens. Ideal for both clinical and non-clinical settings.
Greater than 99% agreement with confirmatory Western blot.
CLIA-waived for oral fluid, fingerstick and venipuncture whole blood and offers the ability to test in non-traditional testing environments, such as outreach programs and mobile testing clinics.
Offers patients accurate HIV testing without the need for blood or needles. Pain-free testing with oral fluid means more people get screened, more HIV positive patients are connected to care and fewer people are exposed.
The current CDC guidelines urge routine HIV screening
- More than 1.1 million people in the U.S. are infected with HIV and 232,700 don't know it.
- These uninformed people cause 54-70% of the 56,300 new infections annually.
- 75% of HIV+ people will change risky behaviors when they learn their status.
Risk-based testing is NOT reaching the goal of identifying all HIV+ people. The CDC guidelines recommend taking these steps to Risk-based testing is NOT reaching the goal of identifying all HIV+ people. The CDC guidelines recommend taking these steps to help stop the spread of HIV.
- Screen all people 13-64 years old in all healthcare settings.
- Identify all HIV+ people. Connect them to care early.
- Educate people about risk factors to empower them to stay healthy.
Test procedure details Click Here
Only Instant HIV SALIVA Test On Market (For Professional Use Only) - BOX OF 25!