ONE-STEP PREGNANCY MIDSTREAM TEST (Urine) - Kit contains 2 Tests
Please read all information before performing this test.
- Do not use after the expiration date printed on the foil pouch.
- Store in a dry place at 4-30°C or 39-86°F. Foil pouch should be at room temperature before opening.
- Do not freeze.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- For in vitro diagnostic use. Not to be taken internally.
- Do not open the test foil pouch until it has reached room temperature and you are ready to start the test.
How To Use
- Remove the midstream test from the foil pouch and familiarize yourself with the product.
- Hold the midstream test by the Thumb Grip with the exposed Absorbent Tip pointing downward directly into your urine stream for at least 10 seconds until it is thoroughly wet. See the illustration below.
Note: Do not urinate on the Test and Control windows. If you prefer, you can urinate into a clean and dry container, then dip only the Absorbent Tip of the midstream test into the urine for at least 10 seconds.
After removing the midstream test from your urine, immediately replace the Cap over the Absorbent Tip, lay the midstream test on a flat surface with the Test and Control windows facing upwards, and then begin timing.
- As the test begins to work, you may notice a light red flow moving across the Test and Control windows. Wait at least 3 minutes for the red line(s) to appear. If no red line appears, wait one minute longer. Some positive results may be observed in 1 minute or less depending on the concentration of hCG. Do not read the result after 10 minutes.
Click here for the pdf file of the product insert for One-Step Pregnancy Midstream Test
Urine Wands (2)