6 Panel Urine Dip Card
The 6 panel drug test card is a drug testing kit mostly used by staffing agencies or at an in home drug testing environment. This 6 panel drug screen is an economical and accurate form of drug testing that provides results in 5 minutes or less and has a shelf life of 16 - 24 months. If needed, we also offer CLIA Waived tests for the clinical market. Ease of use, rapid results and excellent pricing is what defines Medical Disposables 6 panel drug test kits. Our selection includes the most popular 6 panel drug test cards:
M-DOA-164 will test for the following drugs
(Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamines, Methamphetamines,Phencyclidine)
M-DOA-264 will test for the following drugs
(Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamines, Methamphetamines, Benzodiazepines)
M-DOA-564 will test for the following drugs
(Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamines, Benzodiazepines, Oxycodone)
Bulk Discounts (add to cart to get new price)
What is a 6 panel drug test?
As an easy and economical way to obtain results for multiple drugs, this 6 panel drug test card is one of the most popular on-site urine drug testing kits on the market. This six panel drug testing kit get results in less than five minutes with a shelf life of 12 - 24 months and is a FDA Approved/CLIA Waived drug test. Ease of use, fast results and excellent pricing is what defines a MD 6 panel drug test kit.
6 Panel Drug Test Kit Procedure
To use the 6 panel drug test kit your will need a collection cup and follow this procedure:
- Collect urine from the donor in a disposable collection cup.
- If the collection cup has a temperature strip read it and make sure is between temperature range.
- Remove the bottom cap from the 5 panel drug test card in submerge the drug test strips in the urine.
- AVOID passing the arrow when submerging the 5 panel drug test card since this can flood the test and invalidate the drug test card.
- Once all the lines in the C (control) area appear you can read the bottom lines in T (test) area.
- To interpret results in the 5 panel drug test card follow the image below